Easily tackling everything that your family throws at it, the Kobold VK200 vacuum cleaner deep cleans and sterilises your home every time it’s used, giving you ‘wow’ results each and every time. Now global home appliance manufacturer Vorwerk is offering one lucky GoodtoKnow reader the chance to win one of their Kobold VK200 Home Cleaning Systems, worth £1,499.
Loved by TV’s Sarah Beeny, it’s much more than a vacuum cleaner - with no need for multiple cleaning tools as the simple and easy-to-use device efficiently and effectively cleans everything from carpets to mattresses. The VK200 has numerous nifty attachments which have been specially-designed to tackle almost every surface in your home, allowing for plenty of ‘wow’ moments.
· The SP530 DuoClean mops and vacuums hard floors simultaneously to save time and space, using just 100ml of water.
· The EB400 Automatic Electric Brush transitions seamlessly from carpets to hard floors in less than one second by automatically detecting the floor type being cleaned using ultrasonic sensors. It also captures 99.9% of allergens.
· The FP200 filter bag improves air quality, capturing an impressive 99% of allergy-inducing particles
· The VF200 Carpet Freshener is designed to deliver the deepest of carpet cleans
· The PB440 and MP440 Mattress Attachments hygienically deep clean your bed and remove allergy triggering particles including dust mites and dead skin cells, making for a great (and hygienic) night’s sleep
To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter below!